Our Pregnancy Announcements

3/19/16



When we found out we were pregnant for the first time, I knew I wanted to have an original announcement photo. Only one problem... I'm not that creative. Also, I'm lazy. So creativity wasn't going to be happening any time soon. One night it hit me: A movie poster announcement! It was SO easy and now it has become our "theme" when announcing as we were able to do it with baby number 2 as well! We just snap a quick picture, and then add text with any photo editing site or the app "Over."

We followed these up by posting our videos of family's reactions. Admittedly the second baby had a lot less exciting of a video. Ha! I love that we have these memories for the kids on video. I encourage everyone to record the reactions of those closest to them. It's so special to look back on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs