Kate is 1 Month!

3/9/16



I snapped this picture of Kate right after she turned 1 month old on February 27th, and totally forgot to post it! :) We are continuing the tradition of taking our monthly photos in this rocking chair.

Want an easy way to take monthly baby photos? Plop those babes in your chair and add some text with the app Baby Pics! Seriously the simplest way to capture their growth!

Kate has been such a blessing to our family. We love her to pieces already and I cannot believe she's only been with us 1 month!

Here's what she's up to:
  • She is a party all night sleep all day kind of girl. (Ah, the joys!) 
  • Kate LOVES to be held. All. The. Time. Don't even try to trick her and put her down while asleep. She knows. 
  • Baby wearing is our BFF right now. Praise the LORD for my wraps!
  • She started smiling! Her first big grin was while being worn in the wrap walking around Target. She looked up at me and gave me the sweetest smile! 
  • She's going to be my first chunky baby! Girlfriend gained almost 3 pounds since leaving the hospital! 
  • She loves kisses and gives me a smile almost every time I give her one. 
  • She is already growing out of a few of her newborn items. (Slow down, baby girl!) 
  • She is SO loved by her big brother. He is constantly trying to hold her, kiss her, and attend to her every need. 

We love you, sweet Kate! Thanks for joining our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs