Disney At Home: Kitchen Edition

3/11/16

It's no secret that I have a Disney obsession. I love bringing things into my home that include that famous mouse or castle to remind me of my favorite place. They bring a bit more happy into my day, and it is fun to mix them into my decor. My tastes tend to be a bit more on the classy side, but sometimes I throw in a fun item that my 2 year old appreciates in the mix. ;)

1. The Indigo Home Decor Collection by Disney is fabulous. I LOVE the subtle prints (since I don't necessarily want Mickey so obviously displayed in my kitchen. The color is vibrant and so much fun.
2. Mickey Waffle Maker: If you've ever been to Chef Mickey's you know the waffles. It's fun to bring that home. We have a similar one to this, and my son gets so excited when we make them!
3. Mugs. All the mugs. This one is one of my favorites. It's the first one people grab when they stay over my house!
4. The Mickey Popcorn maker: My mom got me this for my birthday, and I'm obsessed. Obviously this one screams "Mickey" a little louder than the others on my list... but it's SO fun. Liam has a blast with this one and loves watching it pop!
5. These "Be Our Guest" chalkboard plates are to die for. I LOVE chalkboard art and think these are so much fun.

Happy Friday! I'm thankful that the weekend is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs