Liam's Nursery

3/16/16


Chair- Target
Dresser- Ikea Hemnes
Rug- Target
Peter Pan Doll- Disney Store



I had great intentions with Liam's nursery after finding out I was pregnant. Nevertheless, I never got around to decorating. Ha! We bought our house when I was nearly 9 months pregnant with him. Nursery decor was apparently not our first priority. ;) We hadn't intended on room sharing or co-sleeping for long, but that's what happened for the entire first year of his life. I wouldn't take back a second of it! The room-sharing put his room on hold even longer, and before we knew it, we were pregnant with our second baby. Sadly, I think this is the best picture we have of his nursery. Currently we are putting our original plans to action in his new big boy room and turning this room into Kate's nursery. I'm so excited to see how his room comes together! Stay tuned for updates! I'm can't wait to have the finished product ready for him. It's going to be a magical space for that sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs