Let's Go To DISNEY WORLD!

1/23/18



This past year has been CRAZY. So much has happened that I haven't had a moment to sit down and absorb it all. Recently my amazing Papa and I decided it was time to start going back to Disney World. Disney World is such a special place to me. It holds more of my happy memories than I can say. We've needed a little boost in happiness, and I'm SO excited to finally be going back to our other home.

Liam asks on a daily basis if we can go to "Disney Wowelllllld" yet. We can't wait to surprise him the day we leave! Kate is going to be in princess heaven. I seriously don't know how I'm going to sleep the next few months with all the excitement! 

Disney with kids is going to be a totally different experience for us. We went to Disney every year as a family for 2 weeks at a time starting as a young teen. I'm excited to see it through the eyes of my babies. 

I just ordered this book and can't wait to read it. We are currently researching hotels for our rather large group. We traditionally stayed at the Contemporary Hotel every year and LOVED it. It's still not ruled out of the cards, but needing two rooms now has definitely made us explore our other options. I'd LOVE to hear from you if you've stayed at other resorts! And especially if you have any advice for traveling with little ones. 

I'm having more fun than anything picking out outfits for Liam and Kate to wear. I'm in LOVE with the costumes from Little Adventures Dress Ups! They are machine washable and not itchy. I want to order Kate everything! It's been a little harder finding outfits for Liam, but we have found some SUPER cute applique shirts with his monogram on resale pages. I am having such a blast! 

If you've traveled with young kiddos, please give me all your tips! From airplane rides to Disney, give me everything! 

Have a magical day! 

-Anna 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs