Port Orleans Riverside, Here We Come!

3/27/18

Y'all. The Disney trip is HAPPENING. Like really, really happening! The rooms are officially booked. Tickets are bought. Airline points are being earned. I'm ecstatic. Like, I can't even tell you how much. Oh my LANTA. WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

Disney had a great deal for our trip to Port Orleans Riverside resort. It looks gorgeous!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/port-orleans-resort-riverside/
We are going for 9 nights/10 days. I'm seriously over the moon. This trip is a dream come true. We are waiting until the morning of to surprise Liam and Kate and hope to make a video of it. Liam is going to flip OUT. I cannot wait to see his reaction! I already know I'm going to be a blubbering mess seeing them experience this for the first time. 

I already get to book our fast pass plus options in a few days. Eeeeek! It's going to be hard to concentrate on anything else for the next few months with this on my mind. I can't believe that this is real life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs