My Wish List

8/14/17


As my birthday/the holiday season approaches, I love to pull together a few items that I've been wishing for to give (subtle) hints to my husband. ;)

We are planning a Disney World trip for early next year, so I want my "gifts" to be things I'm saving up to buy to make our trip easier.

1. Fawn Design Bag- I'm in LOVE. These bags are gorgeous diaper bags that are so classy looking! I love the black, blush, and gray. I seriously cannot decide which I like most! I love the backpack feature. With two kiddos, I need the room and my arms free. It seems like the perfect bag!

2. Wildbird Slings- So. Dreamy. I've been wanting one of these since we had Kate, but still haven't been able to buy one. They are so, so gorgeous. My "wish lists" these days tend to be child related! :) I would LOVE to have a carrier to throw my cuddly babes in!

3. Nike Shoes- Since becoming a mama, comfy shoes are my jam! I love the look of a classic pair of Nikes.

4. Chip Mug- This mug from the Disney Parks App is SO sweet. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies ever! How cute would this be for that morning cup of coffee?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs