Bonnet Lovin'

3/29/17



It's no secret that I LOVE a sweet bonnet on a baby. My go-to brand is usually Beaufort Bonnet company, but I recently branched out and found a sweet etsy seller selling exactly what I wanted. Y'all, it's perfect! Her prices were wonderful and the quality is top-notch!

She puts gorgeous ties on the bonnets which allow you to tie a big beautiful bow, and even embroiders charming monograms on the back. I cannot say enough good about this little shop.

The shipping was much faster than I would have expected. I had the bonnet within days of ordering! She was communicative and more than willing to fix anything with the bonnet I needed. I'm completely hooked!

Check out Boo Bunny Bonnets on Etsy! I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs