5 Beauty Products You Need to Try Under $15!

5/21/16




When it comes to beauty products I want them to do two things: 1. Go easy on the budget and 2. Be something I'll have no hesitation to buy again. Here's FIVE products I'm absolutely loving right now. Best part? They are all under $15!


1. Fake Bake Tanner: This stuff is absolutely amazing. Within one use I looked golden tan with not an ounce of orange. It smells like the beach in a bottle, and if you have ever used self tanner you know how huge that is. Self tanners always STINK to me. This one smelled great! It comes with a fabric mitt to spread it on evenly and plastic gloves so you don't end up with awkwardly tanned hands. I will definitely purchase this again once I run out! 

2. Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy and Smooth Foundation: My cousin Melody recommended this to me when talking about foundations that won't dry out the face. It does exactly what it says: gives me a dewy look without a high price point. It has great staying power and costs me under $6! I couldn't believe how much I loved it after using foundations at a much higher price point!

3. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs: If you're in a pinch, this product is wonderful! I had come across it on a few big blogs I read and decided to give it a try. I've already bought it twice and can't even tell you how fabulous it is! It even stays on if you are going in the water... Perfect for my pasty self at the beach! 

4. Batiste Dry Shampoo: I'm a momma... Showers aren't exactly frequent over here. My hair is pretty prone to looking oily, and this stuff takes care of it in a snap! 

5. Black Miracle Hair Treatment: This stuff came in a sample box from Amazon prime. It is unbelievable. It made my hair silky smooth! It looked like I just had a professional blowout at a salon. When I went to Amazon to purchase a full bottle I couldn't believe how cheap it was! It is a GREAT product! 

Any other product recommendations for me? I'd LOVE to hear yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs